BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Career Goals

My short term career goal is to be part of an institution that would allow me to expand my professional skills while continuing my education in a graduate program.
My long term career goal is to work for an institution/university that would allow me to put my skill set to use.  By the time that I start my career I would have hopefully obtained a PhD in Nutritional Sciences, this would of course open many doors for me.  One of the things that I feel most passionate about is educating, I love the thought of helping provide others with the skill set and tools that they need to accomplish their goals.  With that said, one of my major career goals is to become a tenured professor so that I can educate college level students in the sciences of nutrition.  This would also allow me to conduct research on some dietary components that spark interest in me such as how certain dietary nutrients and hormones such as insulin effect the body systems leading to disorders/diseases such as both types of Diabetes Mellitus.